In the last 20 years we’ve seen the pre-engineered metal building industry evolve from primarily a “basic box” business to a more sophisticated and complex one that includes utilization of a variety of architectural elements to enhance the design and appearance of the project.
For many projects we are involved with, it is not uncommon to see a mixture of building finishes used to enhance the project's appearance that include: glass, stone, stucco, brick, block, EFIS and insulated panels.
Whether you already specialize in PEMB design and are looking for an experienced company to work with, or you are new to the concept of using pre-engineered metal buildings in your projects and are looking for guidance, we are here to work with you.
We understand that teamwork between the architect and the pre-engineered metal building supplier is of paramount importance to assure a successful project and satisfied owner.
- Pre-design consultation available with a building expert to help save time and money
- Ability to read and understand AutoCAD drawings
- Experienced value-engineering advice
- Preliminary engineering plans include anchor bolt plans and column reactions*
- Project plans offered in both Imperial and Metric units
- Buck Steel Pro-Select Erecting™ services offered both nationally and internationally to help ensure this crucial part of the PEMB process goes as smoothly as the design, engineering, and fabrication phases
* In most project cases - used for estimating purposes only.
Buck Steel’s reputation of working in harmony with owners, architects, engineers and general contractors is no secret, and has provided us the opportunity to work on some very exciting projects.
You'll be in good company when you choose Buck Steel as the metal building supplier for your project!